The Ski for Light Bulletin is the newsletter of Ski for Light, Inc. It contains news and Information about the Programs and people of SFL, and is published three times each year.
Current Issue – Fall 2016
The Fall 2016 SFL Bulletin may be viewed online or downloaded. The online version is normal html, while the download version is an Adobe pdf document.
Highlights of Recent Issues
- Event Recap 2016 – Bellaire, Michigan
- Event Recap 2015 – Granby, Colorado
- Event Recap 2014 – Anchorage, Alaska
- Ridderrenn Remembered By Cara Barnes (Spring 2016)
- We Really Are The Champions By Mo Yardarm and Les Rudder (Fall 2015)
- Ski for Light Loses a Viking by Eileen Goff (Summer 2015)
- A Ski for Lighter in Nepal by Joan Holcombe (Summer 2015)
- A First Timer Speaks Out by Audrey Demmitt (Spring 2015)
- Ski for Light What’s in a Name (Fall 2014)
- Reflections on Ridderweek 2014 by Lynn and Jerry Cox (Summer 2014)
- Do You Know These Unmasked Men?by Joan Holcombe (Spring 2014)
Visit the SFL Bulletin Archive to read issues and articles published prior to 2014.